Automotive Penetration Testing
The objective of this training module is to give the participants hands on experience on how to perform penetration test on an ECU.
The participants will learn how to break into vehicle network, reverse engineer the pay load, and perform various types of attacks.
- Introduction to Vehicle Network
- Understanding the threat models
- Introduction to Bus Protocols
- Fundamentals of CAN Protocol
- Fundamentals of Diagnostic Protocol
- Fundamentals of MOST Protocol
- Breaking CAN
- Transmitting Command over CAN bus
- Reverse Engineering Data
- DoS CAN bus
- Fuzzing Diagnostics